Tuition-Based Preschool Enrollment
Click here to complete the Application for Admission for the Austin Tuition-based Preschool Program. For more information, you may call 512.928.3000 or email the Austin Campus Director — Daphne McDole.
Click here to complete the Application for Admission for the San Marcos Tuition-based Preschool Program. For more information, you may call 512.928.3000 or email the San Marcos Campus Director — Brandy Strait.
We are a tuition-free charter school that prepares the whole child through a diverse program for grades kindergarten through fifth (in Austin) and through sixth (in San Marcos.)
In Austin, we Located approximately six miles from the University of Texas and near Texas State University in San Marcos. Our all-day model welcomes students on campus from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Both of our campuses offer:
EXEMPLARY ACADEMICS & FINE ARTS
Ranked Exemplary by the Texas Education Agency and ranked Number One Elementary in the State based on test scores plus growth indicators, Texas Prep’s tuition-free academic program can’t be beat!
• Regular assessment of each student’s reading and math skills
• Sylvan Learning Ace It! tutoring to students needing extra academic help
• Art class participation in the Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s national arts programs
WORLD-CLASS AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMS
Texas Prep’s East Austin Music Academy is the only local program of its kind, offering daily music immersion to elementary students!
• Students are introduced to musicians, music professors and industry professionals.
• Training includes guitar, keyboards, drums, bongos and tambourine.
• Students may enroll in the afterschool music academy for only $100 per month.
Our full-day preschool program is available to 4 and 5-year-olds, making learning fun for everyone at Texas Prep!
• Learning through art, crafts, music, movement, guided outdoor games and lessons
• Regular assessment of each preschooler’s reading-readiness skills
• Students may enroll in the full-day preschool for only $550 per month (CCS accepted!)